see see see see

Monday, March 23, 2009

tired X 100 !!!

today...
full of spirit with my formal wear..
called "extra handsome" by my lecturer...
have to show off of praising by lecturer.. hehe.. surely my fren praise me a lot la..
ehhehee....
but.. back with.... tired X100 with my not formal punya formal wear..

i went to campus at 7something..
then have my class pack from 8 until 2pm...
>>>all sleepy feel out.

then have to correct back my group report which done by my fren..
i correct it back around 1 hour!!
**fak!! i almost done all the things.. he just write a few paragraph
>>>brain exhausted

then got 1 hour rest from 3-4pm..
but lunch also haven eat.. and that time no more food available..
just left some fried fried things..
>>>energy exhausted..

then my Hubungan Etnik presentation...
keep on thinking about my presentation.. and then present...
>>>all my spirit exhausted..

another rest section... from 6.15-6.45pm..
food.. no more again...
>>>"stomach" exhausted..

then prom night meeting followed by MPP secretariat meeting..
give out ideas...
>>>all gone...

then reach home at 10.30pm...

wat a busy life...


by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...