see see see see

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

a weird dream...

recently dunno why i got lot of weird dream...
*weird dream not equal to wet dream. dun think senget !* 
hahahha...

someone told me.. share out the dream is not good...
so normally i didnt tell other ppl about my dream...

but today the dream is so so so funny...
so i want to share here

my 1st handphone alarm rang at 7.40am...
suddenly i feel that i already done my presentation...
so i continue zzz...

when the time reach 8.00am..
my fren wake me up..
then i only realize...
it just a dream...

haahahha....
btw... really lot of weird + funny dream recently...
today meet again with my supervisor...
seriously.. i think is first time feel so STRESS....
i never stress like that...
but now.. i think i make clear on my topic..
should be NO PROBLEM later..

then tomolo PSM presentation..
wish me luck and dun kena shoot too much...
hahahahha


by t@t...

3 comments:

Qyo❤Mk said...

tattat always weird weird de la
blek..
buahahahahahahahaha

BoonTat said...

hahha... just recently lo.. mayb sleep too much.. dream also a lot.. LOL

Qyo❤Mk said...

Course needed lo.. Cz we don need the scientific calculator pun.. ngek ngek... Need a big calculator ... is more easy to calculate la.. hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...