see see see see

Friday, March 27, 2009

after private holiday.. NOW ..continue to work hard...

although i already announce that i want to study...

but yesterday i special give me a private holiday..
coz too tired on doing those stuff..
study and study.. coz 1 test and 1 quiz continoues...

wat i did in my private holiday??
ehhe.. act just watch the bleach lo..
now updated until the latest episode... yeah!!

then after pass up my assignment...
and eat later...
i have to work hard again...

but i think still have at least another one day of my private holiday..
coz of "some special things"..
hehehehe...

and for my fren...
hope that all of u also work hard oh..
***but from wat i noe.. act i'm the most lazy one.. haha...

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...