see see see see

Friday, March 6, 2009

i got tagged...i use 1 hour to do this... haiz...

I got tagged .. by isma ..

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.

Starting time : 1839
Name : Tan Boon Tat
Sisters: 1
Brothers : 5
Shoe size : 6.5
Height : 167++cm(should be higher a bit, this is my height few years ago).
Where do you live : Ipoh
Favourite drinks : erm.. many..
Favourite breakfast : not always have my breakfast
Have you ever been on a plane : no no.. pity//
Swam in the ocean : nono.. beside beach and pool and water fall got la..
Fallen asleep in school : haha.. like to zzz but not always..
Broken someone’s heart : got gua..
Fell off your chair : not in my memories.. dun think so.. haha..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : nono..
Saved e-mails : sure..
What is your room like : special.. messy.. warm<>
What's right beside you : my phones.. laptop's stuff.. recycle bag.. same paper.. and now on my bed..
Wat is the last thing you ate : malay style chicken rice..
Ever had chicken pox : haven...
Sore throat : just normal
Stitches : no.
Broken nose : wat is that??
Do you believe in love at first sight : erm... mayb yes maybe no.. haha..
Like picnics : normal lo..
Who was the last person you danced with : not remember.. haha..
Last made you smile : always smile :)
You last yelled at : Er.. not remember

TODAY DID YOU
Talk to someone you like : nono.. no ppl i like now...
Kissed anyone : kiss myself.. haha..
Get sick : dun hope at all..
Talked to an ex : erm..today haven. maybe yes maybe no.. haha.....
Miss someone : i think so.. my frens and family.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : nono..
What's under your bed : many many.. books.. stationary.. bag.. study's stuff.. plastic bag
Who do you really hate : not really hate ppl..
What time is it now : 1855

RANDOMS Q :
Is there a person who is on your mind right now : blurING... just wake up..
Do you have any siblings : ya... total 6
Do you want children : Who doesn't?
Do you smile often : Yup
Do you like your hand-writing : not really
Are your toenails painted : nono.. i'm a guy ya>>
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : erm... not remember.. but for me i dun mind zzz on other's ppl bed la..
What colour shirt are you wearing : maroon..
What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday : doing my formal report.. night mare..
I can't wait to : go to have fun..
When did you cry last : erm.. not really cry. but watch some pity real case feel a bit sad..
Are you a friendly person: i thnk so gua..
Do you have any pets : facebook ther got... haha...
Where is the person you have feelings for right now : not really..
Did the last person you held hands with you mean anything to you now : just fren..
Do you sleep with the TV on? : hometown got.. now zzz with the laptop on.. haha..
What are you doing right now? : Doing this tag.. just wake up..
Can you handle the truth? : Sure..
Are you closer to your mother or father? : Mom..
How many people can you say you've really loved? : dunno...
Do you eat healthy? : not really
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you :nono
How often do you go to church? : I’m not a Christian/Catholic/Methodist
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : i think i won;t disturb other ppl.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : loud//
Are you confident?: sure!!

THINGS YOU DID 10 YEARS AGO.
1. playing computer games..
2. like to watch dragon ball..
3. having my standard 5 quite life..
4. zzz eat dream..
5. many many...

THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST TODAY.
1. Finish my 2 formal report and ask my fren to pass up..
2. watch a few episode of anime..
3. wash clothes with washing machine and hang on
4. filled in my water bottles


5 SNACKS I ENJOY.
????
not eat always..

5 THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WERE A BILLIONAIRE
1. Buy a house, car and materialistic things
2. Travel!!
3. Give some of it to charity
4. share with my family
5. go to play play play...

5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED IN
1. My house in taman taiping, taman shatin, taman kar king, coming soon taman pengkalan utama
2. worker hostel.. KL jalan alor, melaka, my sister rental house in selayang(selangor)
3. fren's house.. many wo...
4. class room and some wher.. when school activity carried on..
5. university hostel.. now...

5 PEOPLE I TAG *(i choose all my blogger fren who got chat box.. wakaka)
1. winnie tan
2. jacky yoke teng
3. kian hin
4. lu xian & vern
5. wilson ng

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...