see see see see

Friday, November 12, 2010

12112010 final is reach luuuu

act last monday got a paper.. engineering design.
it's a study de theory... not interested at all..
so not really study on it..

then next paper on next monday, friday then next next monday and tuesday...
start gen cheong ady oh...
lazy for few day and now...
ahahaha... almost every subject also half pale water... sei lo... ehhee..
work hard work hard....

but my brain keep on thinking wu ye bo ye punya stuff...
have to CHANGE ya =)

then next... is the drama...
decided to join drama...
so have a training at 13 - 18 dec..
then my lonely trip leh??
mayb postpone it...
i back ipoh 1st... meet meet my family...
i think many thing i need to update back oh...

my brother sell lok lok now...
mayb go back help out few day...
become mr lok lok pula..

tentatively plan.... my lonely trip after the drama camp ba...
if not... after i go trip.. i think no more time stay in ipoh le....

erm erm erm.. lastly.. wish myself good luck...

~DEAN LIST~... i'm coming...

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...