see see see see

Monday, November 29, 2010

281110 working hard today =)

countdown last 2 night in ipoh... haha.. pity....
today go back my old house.....
lot of difference ady..
my old house become store room..
to keep all those lok lok stuff..

** for ur information my brother is selling lok-lok at ipoh garden east ther.... infront of barroom..

then today.. i go ther to help out...
i cut the chili.. cut this cut that.. then put it all on the stick...
quite difficult oh...
it really need some skill on that...

then got do some painting on the old rack..
quite satisfied on my painting..
but my hand dirty.. didnt take photo just now.
wat a waste..
tomolo mayb go to take photo again. heeh..

tomolo go find internship place... ahhaha


by t@t...

1 comment:

Jamie Chip said...

wow..so geng and so busy!!!haha...
take care la=)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...