see see see see

Thursday, February 10, 2011

i am an ordinary student. no longer a MPP =)

it's great to announce that...
i am RETIRED from MPP...
it's a big release with the MPP title...
=)

so that.. going to plan plan and plan...
coming new life...
priority...
going to my fren.. wanna plan gathering..
outing...
hang out...
etc etc etc...
hehhehe....

but still got the last job of the club and society...
spring festival drama.
i'm one of the actor,,,
just a normal ka leh feh..
LOL...

feel free come to support drama..
support me ya...
hehehe....
at my university on 5 march 2011 night time...

then.. my planning start from tonight...
tomolo.... 
hohohoh..

lastly....
dun call me MPP..
call me boon tat/ah tat.. 
=)

by t@t...

2 comments:

Junneez said...

all the best and enjoy in your new life :)

Jamie Chip said...

good lo..but ppl will call u as mpp oso~haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...