see see see see

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

11/08/10. move house + exercise day !!

 haha.. today did a lot of exercise..
morning 10am go play badminton..
now just realise my badminton become worst than last time...
OMG.. and my stamina also drop a lot..
*although my skill and my stamina never good before.. haha

after that.. move house.. start to pack all my stuff...
just realise another thing...
i got A LOT OF things !!!
my car just ngam ngam can put it all...
so.. next sem break gonna bring back some back to my hometown ~ IPOH..
but so happy move back to Emerald Park..
i love it.. ehhe...
room so big can accomodate me + my stuff well...

then.. later 5.30pm another section of mountain climbing..
another exercise section...
ahhaa...

full of exercise today.. hope that not get thinner...
haha..
beside.. few days ago.. from 4-6 August..
i skip 3 days class and 3 quiz for this.. =(
it's MPPK (mesyuarat Perundingan Perwakilan Kebangsaan)
i meet with the timbalan KPT.. saifuddin..
then my fren ask me take the book let him sign.
then i let lo. then take a photo..
Saturday is the real MPPK with the deputy PM.
sit on the meeting room discuss.. mesyuarat tertutup..
ahaha..
After that back UTeM for Pesta Convo...
 take photo with the long keris.. which cost 100 k ++ ??
attend a section for the convocation ceremony..
very boring.. haha...
all the graduate go ther few hours just for few second...
(take photo at the stage)
ahahha...
 then MPP also have a stall on selling flowers...
so take photo with lot of flower and bears...
heheh.. then i thinking...
when i convo.. will have anyone will buy me a flower? or a bear? or anything? hehe..

another busy week was pass..
countdownING... hehe...
hope tat it come early...

and have to study for the 3 quiz... postpone until tomolo (thursday).
hope that i can get well in the quiz.


by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...