see see see see

Sunday, April 19, 2009

tips agent??

recently feel that i like a tips agent...
hehe..

always go to collect those tips..
and distribute to my fren..
hahhah...

and sometime my fren also ask..
"wei.. ah tat.. got tips or not?"..
ahhaaaha

act the purpose is to help all my fren can score or get better result la..
the other way also hope that wat tips that i get i give to my fren.
then my fren also will give back me the tips if they got la..
hahah...
system barter ma..
or we only help each other.. hehe...

so my fren...
next time dun hesitate tell me the tips oh..
and dun hesitate ask me the tips.. hehe..


exam all the best..

study smart...
**study with the tip = study little get more..
hehe...

YEAH !!


by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...