see see see see

Saturday, March 19, 2011

random at 19/3/11 my "engine" -->

everything seem like going not smooth...
because of wat?
my engine not yet start ba...
haha..

what am i talking about??
it's my academic la. hahaha..

to really start my engine..
it's not a easy thing...
to start it..
need enough power..
but my power source???

i think the biggest source will be the "duedate" or "deadline"...
or mayb "tomolo need it"...
LOL...

other than that...
it is hard to generate the "power"...
going to try but failed..
mayb not trying hard ba...

and fact.. it's not my interested on this...
after this. mayb not going back to this field too...
waiting for another 1 year plus for graduate...

another 2 new semester to go...
going to remain...
or... change???
erm erm erm....

beside academic...
other also not so smooth ba...
my engine also haven start.. hahaha...

oops...
the toughest disease.. LAZY... hahaaa

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...