see see see see

Sunday, March 13, 2011

let's talk back my CNY 2011 @ ipoh... "sian" until.... no CNY mood lo....

lol.. this is a post for CNY..
ady long time agoo.... hahahahah...

**to create new year feel, so i put my blog word into red colour lo.. LOL*

what is special in my previous CNY??
helping out my brother on lok lok...
u also may check this out... heheh

and one incident happen...
that day.. in the ipoh garden east pasar malam..
someone is promoting....

i heard this...
say that it will give 4 number in ur dream..
i dun trust.. at last i go away..
then on that night...
i really dream of 4 numbers...
when i wake up i nt really remember that but i ady jot down in my phone..
theni ask my mother buy the number..
after few day.. a similar number come out and it's grand prize !!!
but then.. 2 number terbalik..
so... waste lo...
*dunno whether i remember wrongly or.. it's really number terbalik*

then.. it's a rush CNY...
what else i did???

3 idiot shopping...
*just watch the 3 idiot movie, lol*
lol... act is accompany my fren shop lo..
since i ady shop in melaka...

taking photo while wait my fren shop in parade.. 
he (kin hoo) say wanna spend 1k on his clothes.. LOl..
at last.. spend 0.7+ k la.. ahahha...
geng !!

beside shopping, 
another mission is to accompany ean + kin hoo buy valentine's present...
but then me? 
no need buy lo... LOL...


the biggest one is khong ean's valentine's present lo...
his red ribbon is attractive lo...
*quote from kin hoo's facebook post*

and also another shopping section with tuck yuan after lunch....
shopping a lot but buy a little bit..
hahaha...

then got wash my car..
clean the fan...
act thinking to clean my whole house..
but then.. spend lot of time on accompany my fren shopping..
lol...

then until cho 3..
then only got go "bai nian"......

only went to sin hau, phoebe, kin hoo house lo...
and my house always become the final station...

after that.. this year angpau...
haha.. due to less go bai nian...
so ang pau also less lo...

break my record..
it's only 6 !!!
and the money is ...
5 + 5 +20 + 5 + 2 + 10
= RM47

haha.. but act... new year not really look at the ang pau money lo..
we spend more than that normally..
ahhah..

wat i spend??
gambling.. erm. forget lose how much.. but quite a lot. =(

eat play wet.... erm.. forget also.. 
lol...

coming soon.. CNY @ melaka blog post =)
by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...