see see see see

Monday, January 24, 2011

~ LIFE is life ~

what is the meaning?

for me..
it's totally different...

in our "life".. u can do "big" act "big"..
we call [LIFE]....

if our "life".. u just act as normal...
it still is  [life]..

for me....
what i want in my life is just a [life]..
but dunno since when... my life is [LIFE]..

sometime it's happy to have [LIFE]..
but the [LIFE] cause me bring me trouble...

when get [LIFE] will miss [life]..

but before i get [LIFE] i hope[LIFE] actually...

so.. now... after try the [LIFE] should back to my [life]..

dunno when start my [LIFE]...
i enjoy? for being well-knowing?
i happy? for being famous?
i suffer? for being troubling?
i busy? for being work doing?
i lonely? for being time constraining? 

i will be waiting my [life] after 5/3/11....

but no matter how..
the [LIFE] can consider...
i chosen it....
i not regretting..
the experience that i gain...
the thing that i pass...
the activity that i had...
it's worth =)

when the time reach... then my [LIFE] is [life] -->
i'm not EMO =)
by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...