see see see see

Saturday, January 29, 2011

finally.. i get my internship... AT IPOH !! Multi Precision Industries

hahaha.. 
quite happy can get intern in Ipoh..
coz no need worry too much...

coz for me.. i think 12weeks cant learn much thing..
so better stay at my lovely hometown... 
hehehe//

act around 1 month ago...
i got check the list...

i though i get the intern in ipoh already...
but.. i not notice that..
it's rejected list...
that time quite sad....
being rejected... i cannot accept it LO.....


then few days ago..
i call all the company that i applied..
then i get the answer..
we already sent u the reply form at 4 disember... so...
feel more happy ady..
then next day suddenly faculty upload the list...
i'm in the list already.. 
hahaha....

the allowance given RM500...
but need to work 6days per week...
pity lo... not much time for me....

but according from my senior..
she say that company not bad...
can learn something...

so now haven reply them yet..
waiting for other company see they wanna accept me or not...

Choo Bee and Balda Solution.....
waiting for u !!

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...