see see see see

Sunday, October 11, 2009

unexpected succes in moonfest !!!





just finish the moonfest...
act the real time of working on it is just few week..
coz the concept or organize is keep on changing and changing..

at the week before holiday only can decided wat to do..
but then.. today we have a such large amount of participant since the committee ady reach 130..
really unexpected 1..

and this time.. really see through the power of unite in UTeM..
coz many things done so fast and it become easier as last time..
is experience? or ppl help out?
i think the both la..
haha..

and really want to thanks to my member that really help me a lot...
they are really great...
without them i will work until "die gao gao" la..
haha...

but then for my part..
for my reason is not enough time for me..
coz the whole process that can do my work is just around 1 week...
so that many not really as great as i think..
cant make it become perfect...


maybe i think sometime i'm become weaker and weaker...

but.. overall.. it,s really a great succes in ther...
give us a clap !!
ahhah


by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...