see see see see

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

final... coming soon... @ 3/11/09

it's the time for me to hardworking..
coz.. many subject still cant caught up..

so recently cant on9.. i think it's a good sign for me..
it can let me concentrate to study(hope can be like that)...

and now feeling not well..
the life suddenly feel...
busy.. packed... lot of things need to solve...

but it's my life..
the life i choose...
now is the critical period..
fight for it !!!

my final schedule...
3/11- dynamic
5/11- fluid mechanic
6/11- TITAS
11/11- manufacturing
13/11- solid mechanic

anyone got tips...
I WANT IT !!!
hahah..

after final mayb will stay back for 1 week...
coz got a short course...
most probably will attend it..
it's a short course about a software like CATIA..
but more advance..
name "NX"..
dunno wat is that..
ahaha

recently will less blog...
less facebook...

meet u fren when back ipoh..

= )


by t@t...

2 comments:

Jamie Chip said...

so fast finish ur exam...
my exam until 20/11 le...
T.T...

tatistat said...

haha.. but i think i wil back late oh.. got something to do.. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...