see see see see

Thursday, November 12, 2009

exam period...

wat is the stuff i did during the exam??




a very hardworking period.. study when no electricity...
haha.. when no electricity.. the whole emerald park ppl keep on screaming !!!...
hahah..
long time didnt feel that atmosphere...
study in this condition.. damn hot..
after a while beh tahan.. study in my beloved room with my laptop..
heheh


athen is the exercise period.. go hiking.. hehe...
after hiking my spirit all came back..
but when look at the note...
zzz again.. hehe

then is my study bed...
always study in my bed.. hahha...
so my bed keep on messy in this period..
heheh..
  
during study... still remember to see MMU leng lui..
and kacau kacau them.. heheh
also study in UTeM library...

exam in a NEW BIG HALL (dewan besar)..
hahah....

this sem is another full of tips's final...
but.. got tips also not doing well..
sei lo...
hahaha...

and i heard that UTeM now 80 marks can get A...
so...
hope that my result wont drop so much la..
ehhehe...


by t@t...

2 comments:

Jamie Chip said...

haha~ur exam hall really very big lol!

tatistat said...

hahah... ok ok la.. can accommodate 700+ table for exam lo.. hehe.. still got many hall bigger than this la.. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...