see see see see

Thursday, September 17, 2009

day 2: the day after exam.. morning dim sum.. follow by sing k.. at night basket ball...

the day after holiday 160909.. but still in malacca...
so my fren ask me to do something to day...

from the previous post..
i have to wake up at 7.30am.
act it's true...
so my fren wake me up at 7.30am..
haha..
then use around half and hour...
departure from my hostel at 8am...

coz we all never been ther..
after 1 hour..(around half and hour because we get lost.. haha)..
finally reach the destination.

then we reach a place call 有口福点心。。
then.. the dim sum not really nice...
no much comment..
before...
after...
this is quite special la... 流沙包。。
just special la.. not very delicious.. heheh

after that..
we straight away go dataran pahlawan dream box...
**didnt take photo.. if not always see my sing k photo also boring la.. ahhaa

sing from 10something until 2pm...
hehe...
this time sing quite syok ah..
but if sing for 5 hours...
sure i can lost my voice... hehe...

later back ipoh mayb sing again..
see got kaki or not.. heheh..

then go back rest a while...
at night another sport section.. heheh..

then our geng go to MMU ther to play basketball...
act i dunno basket ball well.. (is very cha la.. haha)
then during the game..
1 word.. cham la..
ahhaha..
and i dun have much stamina...
ei... have to train my self later... my stamina....
**forget take photo.. hahaha

after that.. go to the big big cup fruit juice again.. hehe...
and play black magic... hehe...


by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...