see see see see

Thursday, April 12, 2012

12 April 2012 @ ipoh night

so fast,
my sem break almost end..
recently really less take care myself..
i sick again...
i think is because of eat spicy + fried things...
so.. consult doctor again..
this time.. need to take care le...

recently,
ipoh always rain..
act. i not really like rain...
and dun like cold also...
so. always in a busy mood...

i tot this time come back will be my yam cha weeks..
but who knows..
most of my frens are not free...
work de work, FYP de FYP, exam de study...
so.. just have a rest at my lovely house...
*i like the queen size bed at my house*.
hahaha...

go to the perak largest aeon..
feel that.. not really as good as i expect..
it's just normal..
and i dislike the feeling ther..
the corridor is to small..
the parking is messy and etc etc..
but.. better than dun have..
since it's just less than 3mins driving distance from my house. hahaha..
*act walk also can reach*

few more days, need to back melaka again...
but. dunno why this sem break got many homework...
so.. back melaka 1 days earlier to do homework ba...

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...