see see see see

Thursday, April 5, 2012

i am officialy 24th ! but look like still forever 18.. ahhah

now ady 24th year old...
act it's a bit old... 
normally this age de ppl should start work.
start to earn money...
having family...
but me.. it's all just going to start only..
progress quite slow. ahah..
but slow not equal to quality not bad..
time is slow, hope that get a great quality then..

how i pass my birthday?
at first. think to have a party...
but.. lot of preparation... it's lazy...
so.. plan failed.. ahaha..
then see who wanna out with me or celebrate with me only lo.

so at night time.. my fren yau fei call me out for dinner...
together with kyotrac, little long, mr tall and me.. ahhah


after that.. go to jusco walk walk...
btw.. i am wearing a super loose jean that day.. LOL
*should say most of my pant are loose*
thanks kyotrac lend me ur belt.. haha...

walk walk awhile then go play games..
i long time no play this games ady act..
it make me back to to child..
I FEEL I AM SO YOUNG.. ahahah...
seriously i like this air hockey so much... 
and i win in one of the match la.. ahahha
 then they playing other..
but i am not intersted..



 then beside try the racing. i tried this....
but this is super tired. 
dun play next time le.. ahhaha..

after that.. i reach home.. 
it's second round by other frens..
another geng in FKM..
the geng got yook yarth, shih ee, hong fai, eng ling, teo hui fang, kelvin theng, TKS, wangsheng, kok wei, tek bee, yau fei and me...
iwhen i reach ther...
tek bee come it and "take" me go inside te house..
then the cake is appear ther...
ahahah..
*as expected*


then the secondary form 6 tradition.
it appear again..
*after long time disappear*

the proof u hit me very strong.. @lim yook yarth.. ahahha

and i am the pro on cake cutting..
i birthday also need me to cut cake..
T.T

steven tan act cute.... LOL

guys' group photo...

girls' group photo..
*but look pity me....
 the LARGE STRAWBERRY in chocolate cake...

 then.. this year challenge...
hide and seek games...
hide the mini card, and ask me find it.
*this call running man syndrome, coz watch too much running man*
 i have to find it everywher.... in the house..
   

then.. find all the code and open the luggage.. hahaha..
*act i haven find all the code but manage to open this luggage ady...
LOL...



it's the present....
they say for my interview use next time...
it will bring luck to me =) 
dah dah.. the card...
thanks for everyone..
although some i not recognize ur writing/signature..
but i appreaciate lo...
ehhehe


then the day after that..
had sushi king with few frens and another birthday boy.
*act this not a birthday treat, just go out eat suang*
go eat together with xin man, anthony, steven kslee and ah chang...
lastly.. thank ah chang for ur treat.. eheheh...

Officially i am 24 years old, is a good year and i am mature (not old. hahha).. my birthday wish this year is very simple, wish all of us happy then is good enough =)

then.. i want to THANKS all my friends, celebrate my birthday directly or indirectly, ur effort is really great, i like it so much...
also all of ur birthday wishes not matter in FB wall, FB message, line, whatsapp, sms, phone or face to face i also appreciate it, thanks for remember my born day. And all my fren although u not remember, but still treat me as ur frens.

lastly.. thanks to everything coz luck and all of you still with me no matter wat



by t@t...

1 comment:

Ling said...

ur fren so funny la.. reli watch too much movie liao.. haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...