see see see see

Saturday, December 31, 2011

i know what i did last year...

so fast...
going to 2012...
hoho...
this 2011 happen lot of the thing ya... heehe...
so this post is some summarize of 2011...

some of the quite memorable things are...

1st time work in industry...
intern at a milling company..

1st flight to kuching..
first time take flight ooo.... air asia.. 

1st time been to thailand........

1st time been to turkey....

1st time get a iPad during lucky draw...

1st time work so many part time....

1st time participate a large drama...

1st time having such relax class at the 7th semester...

get to win award during design week again. heheehe..

and get to knw lot of new frens =)

etc etc...

so many memorable thing and it is a great thing for me in my life
so i had a wonderful 2011...

so what's next for 2012?

1st wish is.....
change my occupation status from student --> engineer...
i am graduate soon !!! (hope)

2nd wish is...
stay healthy.... no matter me myself and my family and my frens =)

3rd wish is... 
stay happy always.. life should enjoy...

btw.. another wish is...
travel more place.... heheheh....
get more freebies... heheheheh...

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...