see see see see

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Industrial Training at Multi Precision Industrial officially END !!! sent my report by pos laju looo....

today...
04 August 2011...
it;s the day officially end my internship...
hahha...

after done all my report + log book + survey form..

 paiseh to say that... 
not really satisfied a lot...
ctrl + C and ctrl + V..
if ask me rate my report..
5/10 only ba...

total spending time actually not much...
but totally wasting time is quite a lot..
do quite a lot time..
but actual working time is very less...
dunno why.. 
i do report is based on my mood..
i would like to do it very well if i really interested on it..
especially those design report..
normally it's a group work but..
i like to finish it on my own..
why?
because i like it..
haha..






and... the weight of the reports is 2.77kg... 
 *not me only la. together with 2 other frens.. ahhaha... act i just around 700gram la..

it's a release after i post this out....

then back company complete my final duty...
take my salary...
and my boss award us a "ang pau" after our intern...
heheheh....
 but. all the money will gone within this month....

say good bye to intern..
say halo to my trips =)

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...