see see see see

Friday, June 24, 2011

it's almost end of 6th week intern... lecturer going to visit..

very fast... my intern pass 6th weeks ady (still left 5 working hours)...
and now ady change my department..
from production line (operator) to QC..

the job scope is difference...
operator going to operate the machine.
learn a lot during that act...
i learn a lot regard the CNC milling and the tool and some basic knowledge..

next i request go into QC..
QC more on the measurement.
checking the thing whether out of tolerance or not...
learn some documentary...
then.. getting more idea on the drawing and etc...

during this.. i always hope that...
I CAN HAVE A BETTER SUPERVISOR...
but that company's supervisor really....
haiz....
so lot of thing have to figure out ourself...
i think this is the biggest disadvantage of the intern..
other still not bad....

then next next.. i wanted go into the PROGRAMMING !!!
(but also need to figure out myself)

before that... need to spend my time to do..
1. my log book.. (current progress 40%)
2. draft report.. (current progress 0%)
3. presentation.. (current progress 0%)
going to call my lecturer ask him when he want to come.
without deadline... no mood do it yet. LOL...
*luckily my lecturer visit quite good.. ehhehe..
(last time i manage to get 95% in his subject.... hooray)

by t@t...

2 comments:

Cindy Tan said...

hohoho~~ gdluck and jia u =D

BoonTat said...

thanks oooo =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...