see see see see

Thursday, May 5, 2011

050511... back melaka few days... now only HOME SWEET HOME....

what i want to say now is.....
"I OFFICIALLY AT IPOH NOW !!!"

finish exam at 30/04...
depart back ipoh at 02/05..
back my house at 05/05...

finally back ipoh...
long time no back ipoh. lot of things change.. ahhaha..
lot of new thing.. got coming mission too...
but all my luggage still haven unpack..
intern stuff haven think...
many planning haven plan...
haha..

let me rest few days ba..
after a short trip...

the short trip...
purpose is to bring along my frens play around ipoh...
with another frens... lim yook yarth...

the trip is...
1st day... on the way back ipoh...
melaka --> kajang --> kampar -- > ipoh....
2nd day... truely IPOH..
play around ipoh..
3rd day.. enjoy the natural..
Ipoh --> cameron --> ipoh..
4th day... time to say good bye.
ipoh ---> back their hometown..



some preview for the short trip..
wait me got mood then blog it la...

should have many part for it.. 
hehehe =)


by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...