see see see see

Sunday, May 1, 2011

010511 Officially end my semester 6... heading back ipoh at 020511

oh...
finally... done all my final paper !!

at last....
2 paper consider gone...
2 paper consider ok ok...
so 50% 50% la........
hahaha...

but nevermind... since it's history....
go for NEXT SEM !..
*act tot that this year got chance get dean list..
but now the chance is less again....

after final...
go library "shopping"...
coz 4 month sem break is quite long...
(2 months plus is intern)
so think to borrow some book...

want to improve my 
photoshop...
flash..
learn dreamweaver...
and mayb CATIA and solidwork....
but then after shop for a long time...
get the book..
but the library system still not available borrow during sem break yet...
break my heart....
ahhaha...

during "shopping"...
my fren saw this....
they say it's look alike with me??


how do u feel it?? ahhaha

then plan the following trip ady...
2/5/11- depart from melaka.. go kajang makan satay and go teluk intan for the tower senget... and back ipoh
3/5/11- eat around IPOH !
4/5/11- cameron/sungkai....
5/5/11- ??? and dismiss...

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...