see see see see

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Back to malacca.... SE & star coach bus company sucks !!!

today i take a bus back to malacca...
and my fren told me dun ride SE (super express) coz it's not comfortable..
so when my fren buy ticket...
i say dun want and wanna buy separately...

but today...
when i reach bus station..
the staff of star coach/star shuttle ask me go exchange the ticket in SE...
OMG...
and act the SE ticket just cost RM33 but then star coach cost RM35..
i lose another RM2.. and get a bad bus service...

then...
i have to take the SE bus also...
but luckily got lot of junior ther...
haha...

then i think UTeM ppl got around 15+ in bus la..

then the bus is 4 seat per row..
quite small the place..
then the most terrible is..
the ppl sit in front of me..
dunno is he or she..
wearing a mask..
then bring along blanket...
just look like a patient..
maybe ady kena H1N1....

this is my journey back to malacca...

this time learn a lesson...
no next time..
haha

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...