see see see see

Monday, July 6, 2009

new sem.. 1st day class.. UTeM..

today is 1st day of the new sem..
although just a simple intro by lecturer..
and another class already canceled..
but feel that my study spirit is coming..
feel that happy to meet back my fren...
hehe..

but then ther is a bad news...
most of my class will be in fasa B..
which is a campus outside from main campus..
OMG..

feel lonely ther coz just have manufacturing and mechanical study ther...
i like the feel full of ppl.. full of my frens...
hehe..

yesterday also start give tuition to someone...
my fren's fren..
teach in business math..
act something like basic math la..
hehe..

another new life begin with staying in a wonderful hostel... EMERALD PARK>>


by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...