see see see see

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

friday work at kepong jusco. sell induction cooker. tomolo will left ipoh>>>

later will work as sales man..
but no more ogawa..
but is induction cooker..
ahha..
act that is a roadshow(something like fair)..
so 1st station in kepong jusco..
next station dunno wher yet..
if anyone can visit me..
welcome oh.. hehe..
i thnk some of the ppl dunno wat is induction cooker..
so i post the photo out la.. ahah

go ther work for 1 month..

then come back at ipoh around

8/06/09..

so my sem break quite pack now.. haha..

coz go back have to settle the new house stuff..

move my stuff go ther...

**mayb have a party also...

then go back malacca at around 15/06/09..

hope that enjoy during working 1 month...

see ya fren...

by t@t...

2 comments:

Jamie Chip said...

take k la..c u soon..hehe

Anonymous said...

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but
after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that
over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!


My page - Words With Friends help

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...