see see see see

Saturday, May 30, 2009

reach ipoh !!! having party soon>>>

finally back ipoh..
very tired of doing that job..
although RM1000 per month...
but work from 10am to 11pm..
beh tahan la..



so now finally go out from the hell...
hehe...
summary from this working is....
i get....
tired...
some experience..
and @#$%^&*(...
and surely i earn RM800+- salary and a multi cooker...
hehe..
**haven minus the money that i use in KL, act not much i get...


now can rest well and do my stuff...


but now planning have my party at my house..
act my new house until now still haven fully settle yet..
haha..
so i think by the time i go back malacca...
the new house still cannot settle yet..
but then...
just organize 1st la...

so my frens..
here is my new house map yet...
draw by mr tan boon tat one.. hehe...



click to enlarge






by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...