see see see see

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Geng Cheong-ing... it's coming...

recently....
wat can describe me is..
lazy + lazy + lazy....

pending stuff got lot of time but dun wanna do...
got time then on9.. watch video... play angry bird... play this play that...
the project, assignment and test still waiting for me....

tomolo is the last sunday of my lecture week..
after that will be study week...
erm..
sound nice?

it's wil be the only time for me to study...
coz having final in 4 days continuously..
sad.... 1st time in my university life...

27/4 -- > Fluid Power
28/4 --> Instrumentation
29/4 --> Fluid 2
30/4 --> Design mechanism....

almost finish all lecture..
but honestly my brain still blank with all those knowledge....

hahah... life is like this....
LAST MINUTES stuff...
wish that can get LAST MINUTES luck....

*tips tips i love u.......... pls come pls come =)
now i'm on the motor... but...
when i start my engine and ride for it?

maybe........... LATER...

by t@t...

1 comment:

Chang Gee Guan said...

good luck for ur final..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...