see see see see

Monday, September 6, 2010

06/09/10. SEM BREAK !!!

finally my SEM BREAK is reach.. ahha...
but many thing need to do..
recently my family since like wanna do business..
and ask me go help..
but this 2 weeks holiday..
cant help much la.. ahahha

so as usual will go for YAM CHA !!
and wanna SING K..
MOVIE not really like.. if someone ask me i also go la.. haha...
then..lepak... dreaming and etc...

beside..
wanna plan trips...
now on the list...
1. singapore, 2. penang..
but dunno success or not.. hahaha


then.. my study?/
why always not in my priority list?? ahhaha
pity my study...

then flash back.. wat i did in previous days..
i have test.. assignment project and.. other?? haha...then MPP balik kampung mission.. ahha...

forget to update with my photo.. lazy.. ehhe...
next time got nice photo upload again...

=)

happy holiday.. wish me can enjoy those holidays well...



by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...