see see see see

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

20/07/10

life seem like miss out something...
that's reunion and gathering..
suddenly feel that...

last time close de fren..
now.. ady not as close as last time...
feel that..
find a time.. gather back my frens...
hehe....
UTeM.. Ipoh... and other as well...

wanna go sing k.. wanna go BBQ.. wanna go eat eat.. trip...
long time dun have this feel..
when i free...
i'm available to book oh..
hehe..

new sem now.. study mood still dun have..
mayb my room is too small for me now. haha...
i wanna move out next sem ady..
hehe..

then think back.. wat's the happiest thing recently..
erm..
i think i can meet out many of the juniors la..
especially after orientation..
suddenly my frens increase a lot..
my personal FB account wanna BOOM ady..
i dun wanna add too much ppl..
ehhe...

but sometime feel suffer also..
those junior call my name..
but i dunno who are them at all..
haha...
pai seh paiseh..


aiya..
really have to put effort on study ady..
my target...
MUST GET DEAN LIST before i graduate..
*now haven get any dean list at all..
sad...
hahha...

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...