see see see see

Thursday, January 14, 2010

life is busy and more busy... another new blog for my tech comm 2

recently busy... seen like lot of thing to do...
wednesday pass up a vibration summary,
thursday pass up formal report,
and friday another thermodynamics summary..

mayb it's a good things...
coz really the 1st time my course got more homework than then other..
hahah...
hope that this sem can spend more time on study....

beside... university election is coming soon...
this weekend will be the camp for the election..
after this..
20 jan will be the date for form selling..
25 jan nomination of the calon.
28 jan is the voting day...

now act my feeling is... so complicated...
sometime will like wanna join...
sometime dun..

when i think of my academic..
i really got feel like wanna give up on that...
but..
dunno why... another feel will come out at the same time...

so now see the fate...
no matter being elected or not..

i still i >>
boon tat is still boon tat >>

then proudly intro my another blog for my tech comm...
hope that u all can give some "useful" comment on it.
about can renovate my site..
brain stroming to make it better and other...

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...