see see see see

Saturday, September 17, 2011

it was a TIRED days.... after some part time job.

currently get a part time job.
coz think of earn some extra pocket money..
so i accept it without knowing it so much...

on that day...
only i know the job scope and everything....

it is doing some survey/competition/contest to the public..
we need to find a place to approach customer..
before start this job.. i still think it's just easy..
with the target total 170 perday for 3 ppl..

after some trial..
it's DAMN DIFFICULT !.
as wat i did to other survey...
normally i wont respond to them.
coz too many ppl doing this kind of thing..
and some of the ppl wil cheat.
now. this kind of thing happen to me...

this time i really feel that this so difficult to workout..
so... here i really need my fren to help out fill my form..
find my fren MORE EASY than looking for public...

a bit sorry to my frens...
but.. i have no choice..
after some work hard.. only manage to get 60+ survey on each day..

become supervisor this time..
a bit pressure when face back to my incharge...
haha.. luckily my incharge didnt giving any negative comment.

this $$$ really not easy to earn...
this both day also having a DAMN TIRED BODY back home..
not only mentally.. but physically also....

i wish to have a good rest =)

by t@t...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...